Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beginning: Timothy Deck

So this is the next one I want to put on a board. He's also already on a wood piece, but I can use him again. So this is what I  am thinking: 


I went and picked up this color paint, the whole board won't be this color, just the middle where I plan to put my image. I also picked up frog tape, I heard about this stuff while in school, but never bothered to get it. I hope it will make the paint lines come out crisp when I pull it up (fingers crossed!). 


So as of right now here is where it is at. I taped out the center and then papered up the ends to keep the paint from getting on them. Then sprayed it. Next step is to draw up my image and then tape it all off. Hopefully when I tape it up, it doesn't take up the paint that's already down... guess I'll see what happens.




No comments:

Post a Comment