Thursday, September 4, 2014

Customize a Deck!

Hey!

So normally, I design the boards myself and develop my creatures myself. Recently I have designed boards for others and allowed them to pick the elements. If you are interested in getting your own board with a design inspired by your elements of choice, feel free to contact me! This is what I'll need from you:

- Three Animal choices
- Two Human Body parts (inside or out, does not matter)
- A Plant choice
- And Time (I work full time and I get busy with things so it make so time)

We can always change the elements as well. If you are looking for something more plant based verses animal we can figure something out. Just send me an email, we can go over what you are wanting and pricing. 

Thanks a bunch!

- Nat


No comments:

Post a Comment