Saturday, June 7, 2014

WIP: Timothy Re-Do

Did not really plan on getting this far today, but I did. It was suppose to look like a cracked egg, but that didn't happen. I'm not upset with what came of it though. I'll keep the egg idea in storage for now and use it later. I actually like how it has turned out.




Next will be to put Timothy in and figure out where to put his name. I'm not even a hundred percent sold on the idea of using Timothy... maybe I'll use an only drawing or making something new... Not sure yet, I've got plenty of time though.

Oh yeah, I know I was planning on using the blue board for Timothy, originally anyway, but I changed my mind. I like having the woodgrain, I just feel like something about it needs to stay. So I've got another idea for the blue board.

No comments:

Post a Comment