Sunday, August 3, 2014

Beginning: Jeanette II

So I actually got around to doing that sketch I said I was going to do. This is Jeanette II.


With this design, I wanted to pull some kind of 1920's steampunk inspiration. The colors will be tweaked and elements will be thrown in to mix it up some.  

I have yet to decide on numbering them... I plan to have different styles of Jeanette, so I should probably some how have them titled differently, or something, but I honestly do not know right now. It feels like so much to think about when it really shouldn't. I'll figure it out eventually. But for now they will just be I, II, III, etc.

I'm also thinking I might keep the theme or styles consistent in each creature's line. So there will be all the original designs, then each design will get a "1920's Steampunk" design, and each will get another theme and so on and so forth. Keeping the boards a little different, but consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment