Sunday, August 3, 2014

WIP: Theodore

Started my next board today. Unfortunately I decided to leave this board in the trunk of my car, from driving around, it was sliding around and got a little scuffed up. I've tried getting the marks off, but nothing seems to be working. So I'm going to attempt to just paint over it. Hopefully it works. 


I think this might be last "new" board I make for awhile. My sister and I were talking about my board and about keeping the creatures I already have and expanding on them. Put them in new environments, give them different styles, maybe start having them interact in someway or another.

Basically, I think I want to have a line of board designs for some of my creatures. So maybe like 5 designs for Jeanette, 5 for Theodore, 5 for Eugene, etcetera, etcetera. I'll try and sketch up some ideas tonight (or at least soon) and we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment