Tuesday, May 13, 2014

More Sketches

So those new skate decks are suppose to come today, however, it is now 7pm (Ohio time) and they still have no arrived... I am more than disappointed about it. However, I have done both of these sketches recently. 


This top image is Ralf. His sketch is pretty much done and I think I know completely what I want to do with the board. I'm thinking some kind of bubble background and then his name on the side of it... This is what I'm thinking anyway. 


And this one does not currently have a name. The face area is weird still. I want it to kind of look like skin over a skull with no eyes or nose. I plan to try and just shade it so it looks that way. So we'll see how that turns out. However, I have yet to figure out how the rest of the board is going to turn out. It may just be a simple one like the Timothy Deck. Have a solid colored background and then throw this guy in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment